Let's make words Boggle style! How to play:
- The letters in the words must be connected in the same order in the grid.
- The letters can be connected by an edge or a corner.
- The word doesn't have to appear in a straight line. It can be tangled around.
- Each letter in the word must uniquely appear in the grid. For example, if the word is ERASE, the letter E must appear twice in the grid. The word can't just loop back and re-use the same E.
- Words must be at least 3 letters long
- Words cannot be a proper noun, such as a name or place.