Answers to this Week's Puzzle
1. What is the name of Rudolph's dad?
2. Who wrote "The Nightmare Before Christmas"?
- Alfred Hitchcock
3. The rabbit in the magic hat in "Frosty the Snowman" is named:
- Scut Farkus
4. What is the guardian angel of George Bailey named in "It's a Wonderful Life"?
5. What did Ralphie want for Christmas in "A Christmas Story"?
- A Remote Controled Car
A BB Gun
A Bow and Arrow
6. What is the Scrooge's first name?
7. Why was the Grinch so nasty? Because he had a:
- Broken Leg
8. What city did "Miracle on 34th Street" take place in?
- New Jersey
9. What did Clarence get for accomplishing his mission in "It's a Wonderful Life"?
- A Trumpet
10. Two men broke into a house and had a LOT of trouble in which movie?
- The Break In
Two Men in a Santa Suit