1. A farmer had nine sheep, and all but seven died. How many did he have left?
2. Three large people try to crowd under one small umbrella, but nobody gets wet. How is this possible?
The Sun is Shining, No Rain
3. Some months have 30 days. Some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
All 12 Months have 28 days
4. A certain five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it. What is the word?
5. You are a bus driver. At the first stop of the day, eight people get on board. At the second stop, four get off, and eleven get on. At the third stop, two get off, and six get on. At the fourth stop, thirteen get off, and one gets on. At the fifth stop, five get off, and three get on. At the sixth stop, three get off, and two get on. What color are the bus driver's eyes?
Eye color = your eye color (you are the driver)